17 November 2007

Oh the wonder of Saturday visits.

As we have mentioned before, on Saturdays both the morning and afternoon play groups come together for the two hour visit, and as both groups now have 4 families, today meant 8 families sharing the playroom.

As several families may be gone by next weekend, we decided to take a group picture. Who knows if there will be new families next week or not. Three families have arrived in the last ten days, all from the US.



Last night the four families from the afternoon play group went bowling, and this afternoon I think all eight families are headed off to the Circus. We need to get ready to go so I will leave this off here and pick it up later. Have a great day wherever you are reading this. Take Care.



7 comments:

Monica said...

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing that picture of all 8 families. It's so neat to see all the babies together with their parents.

I'm really enjoying checking in on you guys with this blog. I know you don't even know me but since I get to read your words and see your precious pictures I do feel like I know you. Your PEACE and JOY is wonderfully evident and makes me SO happy for the 3 of you.... but MOSTLY for Aitugan!

You take care too!
:)
Monica

Matthew Ruley said...

I'm so glad to be reunited with you ! somehow your blog disappeared from my favorites but I found you again! You look so happy and she is the sweetest little girgling girl. You really put a smile on myu face this morning.

Regina said...

Wow, that photo of all the families is so wonderful to see.

Thanks Kjersten, for the comments on our blog and your language advice. Our dossier is finally at the consulate!

Hope you enjoyed the circus!

The Cook said...

I love the group shot. What gorgeous children. I love following your journey. Can't wait to meet your princess.

Anonymous said...

Steve and KJ -

Love the circus shots, especially those that I suspect were taken with slower shutter speeds and seem to show someone spinning from a rope in mid-air. Somehow the brown bears seem cartoon-like as they stand about.

More than the circus, I love the joy of the three of you lying around. What a great family!

Looking forward to talking to you again soon.

J

Maegan and Tony Van Sant said...

We are so happy that you have such a wonderful little girl! She is absolutely adorable! Congrats!

Lizette said...

It is wonderful seeing all of the babies that were at the babyhouse with Madison (formerly Madina) already with their families! We have been home for exactly one week and everything is great!!! I know you guys can hardly wait to be home with Aitugan. It was great meeting you both, even if it was just for a few minutes at a time when I could hardly think straight!
take care!
Lizette
(and Jose from Miami)