01 December 2007

I haven't forgotten any of you I promise. Hang in there with us, I will do my best to update everything in time for you all to wake up to a new post Sunday morning.

Things are going well, and there is certainly much to talk about, I just haven't found a good chunk of time lately to devote to the blog. It is my plan to get up early enough tomorrow to go through the photos and write a bit more about our experience as a whole.

I don't really know where the time goes. You would think that with only two hours of your day scheduled, you would have plenty of time to blog, but inexplicably, I don't.

Upcoming topics include: Chicken Pox, 'free iChat', our first opera, and much more, plus of course, stories about the amazing Aitugan. Take Care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I have left a comment once before. We adopted a baby girl from Taraz, exactly four years ago last week. (She is the determined thumb sucker of which I wrote previously.) Reading your entries and seeing the photos continues to bring back so many memories. I recall that same situation of the days passing so quickly despite our having any structured demand on our time with the exception of the daily visit. (Actually, most days we had two - except weekends.) I wanted to let you know that our flight home - first to Frankfurt and then to Philadelphia - were easy. We had the good fortune of having worked to exchange United miles for Lufthansa so that we could upgrade to first class. The baby slept in a bassinet hung to the wall in the first row, where we sat. We attribute the door to door sleeping to her being overwhelmed by the stimuli of the outside world. (At the time, we thought that we were amazing parents with an exceptionally well behaved baby. Despite still harboring those same notions sometimes, future trips showed us that we were not quite the experts we had thought ourselves to be. Ditto for through the night sleeping and eating in restaurants. We were on some sort of honeymoon period for the first year. The other babies must have filled her in at some point on ways to liven things up a bit for the 'rents.) Best wishes for the rest of the stay and life beyond. By the way, I grew up in Massachusetts, our family had a summer place in NH, and I have a sibling living in Vermont, so I love the New England photos and references throughout. Imagine how much more fun apple picking season will be this year with Aitugan in tow!

Ginny said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by our blog. What a cutie you have in your daughter. I love the checks - reminds me of Dan's at that age. Congratulations on making it through court and we'll be crossing our fingers and keeping you in our prayers that you can keep to your schedule and be home soon.
Can't wait to meet all of you in June.
Ginny, Riley and Dan